How do I get a Sabi mPOS Account?
To get a Sabi mPOS Account, you need to do the following:
- Create a Pesapal Business Account here. Please note that you will be required to sign a merchant contract and provide legal document before you start transacting. Find out more about that here.
- Once the account has been set up, navigate to the POS tab on the left hand side. You will then set up your branches and cashiers.
- Download the Pesapal Sabi App
- Order your Sabi mPOS terminal
- Once the terminal is delivered, you can start transacting within 24 hours.
Still need help? Get in touch with Pesapal Support here