How To Pay Your Tv Monthly Subscription with Pesapal Mobile
26 April 2019
You can now pay for your Tv monthly subscription in very simple steps using the Pesapal mobile app.
There is nothing that is as annoying as waking up in the morning and receiving a notification that your monthly subscription has ended and you can not watch Tv until you renew it. It is even worse when you are at a place where you have no cash or money on your mobile to pay for it. However with our new mobile app, you can make payments using your credit cards.
Our new Pesapal mobile app has made it easier for you to pay your GOtv and Dstv subscription. Below are the few steps that you can use to pay for your Tv monthly subscription with our app:
- Go to Google Play Store for Android devices or App Store for iOS
- Search for the Pesapal Mobile app and install.
- On the landing page, select the TV & Internet option provided.
- Input your smart card/account number
- Indicate the amount of money you would like to pay.
- Select the payment option you would like to use - Mpesa, Visa, MasterCard
- Input your details and confirm payments
- You will receive a confirmation message from both Pesapal and DSTV/Gotv
The second method you could use to make the payments is discussed below:
- After downloading the app, on the landing page at the bottom, select the My Bills option.
- At the top, select add account which will indicate the variety of bills you can pay using the app.
- For Tv, choose the Tv & Internet options which has four different service providers to select from.
- Once you have selected the service provider that you use, indicate your telephone number and the Account Name.
- Right below there is a provision where you can schedule the payment for the time of the month that you always make that particular payment. You select the date, the amount, the cycle and the payment option you want to use. At that particular date each month the amount will automatically be deducted from your card.
The Pesapal Mobile app also allows you to pay for Zuku as well as JTL Faiba. You can make these payments using Visa, mastercard or mpesa.