How do I pair my Sabi terminal to my Android Device?
Your Sabi mPOS terminal needs a Bluetooth connection to pair to your Smartphone. Here’s how to pair your terminal:
- To make your Sabi mPOS terminal discover-able, long press the green tick button until the Bluetooth icon starts blinking
- Go to your Android device settings and switch on your Bluetooth
- After a few minutes, your Sabi terminal pairing number will be visible under ‘Available Connections’. Please note that the Sabi terminal pairing number is the number at the back of the actual terminal.
- Both your phone and your card reader will ask for confirmation on the pairing. Press the green tick button on the Sabi terminal and OK on your Android device to complete the pairing process.
- Power up your Pesapal Sabi app to start transacting.
Still need help? Get in touch with Pesapal Support here