Generating Your Merchant Statement Report
To generate your statement, Log In to your merchant account and from the dashboard, select the dates (From - To) and export to an excel or PDF format.
The statement allows you to view all the completed transactions made into your account within the specified period.
- Select the date: From - To - For the specific period/date when you would like to view your transactions.
- Date - The date when the customer made the payment
- Payment Method - Mode of payment e.g, Visa, MasterCard, Mobile, Pesapal (E-wallet)
- Confirmation Code - Payment confirmation code associated with each transaction
- Currency - The currency used to make the payment
- Amount - Gross paid amount
- Commission - Transaction fee
- Net amount - Gross amount minus the transaction fee
- Buyer name - Customer name
- Reference - A unique booking reference number generated upon making a payment
Different Statuses and What They Represent
Pending withdrawal - Occurs when you request a withdrawal. This goes through a verification process and is updated to either Complete or Rejected.
Complete withdrawal - Immediately the transaction is completed, the funds will be settled in your account within T+ 48 hours.
Rejected withdrawal - In case the verification process is not successful, the withdrawal request is rejected. A further verification is carried out or funds rolled back to the payer/buyer.