How to Open a Pesapal Business Account
- Go to www.pesapal.com and click on Register
- From the resulting form, select Business Radio option on the top left side and proceed to fill the form
You can also go to https://www.pesapal.com/account/merchantregister and fill in your business details.
- Once done, click on Create business account button
- You will automatically receive two email messages from firstname.lastname@example.org :
- One to activate your account - Activate your account by clicking on the link that will be sent from Pesapal to the email account you registered with.
- The second one with a consumer key and consumer secret - The consumer and secret key are used while integrating Pesapal into your website.
- You can then Log In to your account and complete your business profile. Please note that your must sign and submit a merchant agreement and business documents to begin transacting amounts over KShs. 1,000
- You can find more information about opening and setting up your business acccount here.